We operate the website https://www.ieSmartHome.com
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, state, province, zip/postal code, city
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
We also work with third-party advertising companies who may utilize cookies or web beacons to better provide advertisements about services and goods that may be of interest to you. We do not grant these advertising companies access to your personal information. However, they may track your Internet usage across other sites in their networks anonymously.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session cookies – We use session cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference cookies – We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies – We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
ieSmartHome.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with advertising including advertising based on your activity on our website or third party sites and applications
- To contact you with newsletters and promotional information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in all emails we send.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
IeSmartHome.com may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ieSmartHome.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remembers that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
This third party has access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and is obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google. It tracks and reports website traffic. The data collected is used by Google to track and monitor the use of our website. This collected data is shared with other Google services. Google may use it to display personalized ads as part of its own advertising network. You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking on our website by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information, visit the Google Privacy & Terms page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.